Who told you no?

Accepted in Summer Bridge Program!
LSA Poli Sci/Undeclared
4.225 GPA W, 3.9 UW, Rigorous Curriculum Compared to the rest of my school
Went Test Optional but has a 1330 SAT
7 AP’s, 3 Dual Enrollment Courses
Lots of Band ECs and political things
Had some leadership in there as well
FGLI Student of Color (but also sister went to U-M Dearborn, not sure if that mattered at all)
In-State, School near Detroit

9 Likes

Did they send any scholarship offers along with acceptance? Where do I look for that piece of information?

1 Like

My D22 Accepted to LSA
ACT 33
Great essays
She is very happy since she was waitlisted at NYU Gallatin

5 Likes

We were told in this chat that we would be given different directions from admissions and that the advice was that we do only as instructed.

1 Like

NYC or NY state. If state, yes my DS got in.

2 Likes

What is summer program?

S22 Accepted / OOS
CS CoE
UW 4.0 / 12+ APs
SAT 1550 / ACT 35 Both Submitted
Varsity Sport Captain
Solid leadership/ECs/Volunteering

8 Likes

Summer Bridge Scholars, which @pc0421 was accepted into earlier.

1 Like

Accepted

In state
4.4 GPA - 11 APs
1570 SAT
LSA
average extracurriculars

7 Likes

You mean you don’t have the letter of continued interest option? Do everyone who got deferred have not given the option?

Postponed =(
3.87 uW gpa
32 act
in-state
LSA

1 Like

looks like i’m heading to cc

Question for those who were postponed: did you get an email telling you decisions were available in your portal?

I’m asking because someone up-thread earlier today said that you only get an email if you were accepted or rejected and if you’re postponed you just find out through the portal. So wanted to see if this is indeed the case.

(Waiting for my D to get home so she can check her decision. I have access to her portal but definitely not going to check without her)

2 Likes

@sushiritto @Knowsstuff - is it your experience that some students will receive the option to submit a letter of continued interest while others will not if postponed?

My son was postponed and received an email around 3pm that his application status had been updated.

1 Like

No my D got deferred from Engineering and got an email saying about portal update

1 Like

Wait pays off!!

3 Likes

S22 got an email notification and yes, he was Postponed.

1 Like

accepted in coe!!!
in state
3.89uw
1450 sat

10 Likes