UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Well, you probably can guess my thought(s). The subtext, IMO, is obvious and it’s the same as it is every year. All decisions are released by April, although someone inevitably falls through the cracks and get no decision. BUT there will be waves.

3 Likes

Interesting, I wonder if they do this with “feeder” schools OOS. Bronx science and stuy come to mind.

1 Like

Susan said “We just got Dearborn’s acceptance yesterday and then the unique id request today so be looking for your acceptance(s)!”. I thought if it is EA deferral notification of acceptance

I will add on here. When my son was there Industrial Engineering ranked as #2, Entrepreneurship minor #1 and his Sustainability Minor was like #7
… Not too shabby and the companies know this also… Maybe not specifically but they know the rigor of the school and outcomes.

Addendums to my thoughts are not necessary or allowed. :rofl:

Sorry, just good timing and too lazy to scroll down and make another post but seriously :sunglasses:just between us it’s pretty amazing the opportunities that these kids have on campus that maybe some don’t realize?? 3 top 7 programs for one kid? Crazy…the value for those that can afford it to me is fantastic. Now if they would of taught my kid how to text back once in a while… :rofl:

2 Likes

I have the opposite problem.

I can’t stop my kids from texting/emailing/calling me from college. :rofl:

3 Likes

anyone know if umich sends snail mail acceptance packages with stickers and stuff?

1 Like

where do you live? what state?

Michigan

Nothing yet.

2 Likes

I called just days ago and was told single release this year during first week of April, no waves. If someone gets a different answer I sure would love to know.

nope. but if u go to admitted students day there is limited amount of merch provided.

2 Likes

Wow, the first week of April, two months from now

They just want money :dollar::money_with_wings:

You should get an snail mail letter with some more information…

Well if there is only one wave during the first week of April for RD and EA deferred applicants, then Ross basically has about a week to review and notify by April 15. It is highly unlikely then to get accepted to LSA and then get into Ross. Could the multiple waves be only for EA deferred applicants?

you need to be admitted to LSA in order for Ross to review your application. We may be assuming that they need to notify us before passing it to Ross. What if they admit us (don’t share until the official notification) and internally pass the application to Ross for consideration? Ross will have enough time to process the RD and EA deferred applicants.

got deferred ea u guys think i have any chance regular?

The ones that do it seem to really enjoy it. They become pretty close. I personally think it’s a cool idea and to be with like minded peers.

1 Like