UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

so if not removed, no decision?

Agreed! This is my son’s last decision we are waiting on. Excited to move on to next steps- wherever that leads!

4 Likes

I think you may be right. Which would be unfortunate for my son and others posting on here.

Keep refreshing, it might change!

it means they won’t need to withdraw the application anymore. whether it is an acceptance or a rejection

1 Like

Transfer students are on a different schedule but heh, it’s something and congrats to your friends neighbor.

1 Like

Do you still have withdraw button with long summary “We have received…”, or is it gone? It seems like a good sign for you.

If your all seeing changes (mostly), then this is a good sign :stop_sign: since it means that it is a global action.

So good luck in advance. Or maybe some graduate student is just updating stuff :joy:

4 Likes

so I’m guessing at 3pm release?

1 Like

Did accepted students in EA have a withdraw button?

Withdraw button being gone has historically meant the person was rejected. Waitlist and accepted had the button. Then again, Michigan changed things up this year, but given that our DS’s is gone, we are ready for the rejection.

Is there an Immersion Program for Exercise Science?

every decision this year has seemed to have their withdraw button disappear?

There were plenty of acceptances last year without the withdraw button. I scrolled through the thread last night

9 Likes

But so far EVERYONE here is reporting no withdraw button

4 Likes

i’m guessing at least some of us got in or were waitlisted so it must be different this year

Does anyone have knowledge of how well UMich supports students on the autism spectrum? Are there specific supports in place? Peer mentors? Social groups? Or are needs individually handled through disability services (and if so, how effective is this)? Any experiences would be helpful to hear about!

2 Likes

Just means that a decision has been made most likely

1 Like

Ok, I will stop being negative Nellie:) Good luck to everyone! The good news is that there there is movement!

1 Like

Please dont say this, it isn’t true.

3 Likes