UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

This isn’t the most important question, but does anyone know how they announce it on the portal? We were a little jarred by the “DECISION POSTPONED” just staring at us last time with no room to take a breath before clicking on a link. LOL

3 Likes

SAME I think it took me about 30 seconds to even process what happened :joy:

if they do release today, when should we expect them?

I saw someone post a pic of their decision here during a wave, it was just written under the Resolve button. No extra button to click for update, was it like that for all ?

I dont touch the portal once I know decisions are out, but if parents are refreshing screens I wouldnt cause your kid wouldnt be the one to check it first then.

I’ve been hearing (reading?) that 3 PM EST is as good a guess as any

1 Like

2020 December EA was 2:50…just saying

Is rd known to come out at 3 or 5?

Not much is known about Michigan’s decision release timeline overall :slightly_smiling_face:

Michigan aint gonna come out Im calling it.

1 Like

yeah personally, just because Michigan saw a relatively substantial increase in applicants compared to last year, I think it’s quite possible we don’t hear back until next Friday (or possibly even April 8th)—though with some people reporting their withdraw buttons gone, I’m not sure what to think…

1 Like

Ea was 3 pm this year. Good luck everyone, as crazy as it’s been you have made it bearable. Cheers! Our withdraw button is gone too.

4 Likes

On my CSS profile, it says I will be given my fin aid report from UMICH on the 31st so I assume it is next Friday…

But like schools Like UCLA receive 150k applications (nearly double what michigan got) and can release weeks before. I applied to Michigan Nov. 1 like cmon now.

5 Likes

I feel your pain…

I think the fact that the withdraw button is gone is giving me hope

4 Likes

Just in case, I thought I’d repost, thank you.

1 Like

it’s out!!!

1 Like

waitlisted :expressionless:

edit: i did not mean to reply to anyone lol

But they also machine-screen based on UC-Calculated GPA… so how many of the 150,000 applications are actually being read by humans? Plus, their application deadline is November 30th… so they have a full two months more to review applications.

waitlisted- sports management kinesiology