UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Nothing here either. Any chance you are OOS and legacy?

My D just got accepted LS&A OOS!

I don’t know how. She did not apply EA just RD. No test score. I am an alum but she is a non-minority from an over-represented area in L.A.

She had all As up until senior year but a few Bs last semester and weak ECs. This makes no sense. Two days ago she was headed to UC Davis but shockingly got into Berkeley yesterday and now this. Her UC essays were really good but the Michigan essay was last minute. I am so sorry for those with stronger creds that are getting WL’d. This makes no sense whatsoever.

21 Likes

waitlisted after getting deferred EA, OOS

Decision: Accepted
Application Type: EA Deferred
School: CoE
SAT: 1470, 4.29 weighed (3.8 unweighed)
Legacy: N but a sibling goes there.

12 Likes

Waitlisted
OOS
LSA
4.0 UW, 4.87 W, 1510 SAT
No Legacy

S22 waitlisted. U-M was my number one since I was 4 years old
 I am completely and utterly distraught right now.

8 Likes

Accepted after being postponed in EA
OOS
LSA
1510 sat
4.0 UW 4.73 weighted

9 Likes

Happy for your daughter but appreciate your candor. So many kids with top stars, pouring everything into the Michigan essays which were deterred from EA and now have waited months to get WL? It makes no sense.

2 Likes

waitlisted CoE.

City of stars! Are you shining just for me?

1 Like

Waitlisted
OOS

All is well that ends well. CMU comes out tomorrow morning and that will be the end of this application journey for us.

Torn now whether to stay instate UCSB/UCSD/Davis or go Out of State for engineering .

1 Like

DS-same

Thank you. She’s OOS (CA) deferred in EA.

1 Like

Still nothing on mine

not opting in for the waitlist. i guess UCLA it is

7 Likes

Waitlisted LSA - OOS RD. Thankfully we already have some great acceptances. Hope this helps DS move past UMich and seriously consider the other schools. Congrats to few that got accepted- truly a great accomplishment!

4 Likes

Waitlisted OOS

Is this the start of something wonderful and new? Or one more dream that I cannot make true?

waitlisted

Decision: Admitted
Application Type: EA Deferred
School: LSA
SAT: 1400, 4.10 weighed (3.87 unweighed)
Legacy: N but a sibling goes there.

9 Likes