Well, let’s not get too carried away. :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks. Still in shock.

Congrats. Man, you got the secret sauce or something :joy:

2 Likes

Wow, Wharton! Duke is OK too. :laughing:

Great options indeed.

2 Likes

Just got more info from scholarship office. They gave out 370 of the LSA scholarships last year and not sure how many they will give out this year.

2 Likes

If Michigan’s orientation is virtual this year, do the freshman just come to school the weekend before classes start and thats it? No intro to meet other students?

Did your student receive an email as well or only showed up in the portal ? Thanks.

My daughter is on the waitlist at UM but she didn’t receive any email, nothing on the portal either.

Congrats to her!! :tada: super exciting to see their hard work paying off!

If you happen to find out the name of the scholarship and don’t mind sharing, we’re trying to determine which ones have been awarded so far! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks. I dont have the name of it. Is there a place where all the scholarships are listed?

Thanks so much.

Yes on the scholarship page but this sounds like a merit award. It will say it as part of the award also. But who cares. Free money is always good. Congrats.

1 Like

I believe D22 does it through Wolverine Access, she’s not home but no worries, congrats again!! :tada:

Do you mind if I ask if your son was admitted or was waitlisted? I assume he was admitted but am trying to figure this summer thing out; have heard about it being offered.

The email said he “would be admitted to LSA” if he replied to the email within 10 days so of course he replied 30 seconds later…lol. So, now we are waiting for the official admission decision, but the email said it would happen so we are assuming it will!

5 Likes

That’s great to hear!
But, just so the rest of us understand: was he waitlisted prior to this or were you awaiting a decision?

He was awaiting a decision after being postponed so he was not waitlisted prior. However, my son said a few kids in his school were admitted yesterday so I assume they were previously waitlisted…

I see, thanks.
Happy to hear it worked out for him! Best wishes.

Anyone else’s portal down right now?

Thank you!

Yes. We have already received a decision-waitlist. But the portal is down.

1 Like