UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Can you send a screenshot?

Out of state

They always say that. They don’t want kids not SIRing at another school

@pc0421 - Hi! EQ is really nice! My freshman son lives there now! He is not in RC but likes the dorm! Congratulations on your UM admission! You will love it! :blush::blue_heart:

1 Like

Attended the virtual information sessions for sport management immersion program. It was very interesting. The School of Kinesiology got 2500 applications this year. Kines aims to have 165 freshman students and they will offer admission to 300. They usually get more than their goal and have not gone to the waitlist in prior years. When they offer admission, they do not seek to enroll a certain number of students for sport management vs. another major at the school. Some years they will have more in one particular major than other majors. They said that the office of undergraduate admissions was more conservative this year than in prior years because the yield was too high last year. She said that they may have to go to the waitlist this year for Kines but if they do, the number will be in the single digits. There are 50 spots in the sport management immersion program. The application of interest will go live around May 1st and they hope to have decisions by June 1st on a rolling basis. Decisions will be admit or deny (no waitlist). The student will have 7-10 days to accept the offer. Once accepted, the student is off the waitlist for the Fall. Sounded like there were many kids in the info session.

9 Likes

Good luck to all pending to hear from Ross today. Crazy journey that will finally end one way or another today.

4 Likes

ross applicants hearing today - is the withdraw application button gone from ur BBA app portal?

Withdraw your application tab is missing from the Ross application (BBA). LSA app still has the withdrawal your application tab.

Yes

Yes

Did your withdraw button come back after getting admitted?

What about residency status tab in Wolverine Access? Does it say LSA?

Good Luck to all The Ross Applicants!! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

My Ross portal just says “The application cycle is now complete”, it does not give me a decision!!

I bet this is just a polite rejection lol

OMG I GOT INTO ROSS! I cant believe it

13 Likes

Waitlisted

I mean Ross Waitlisted

Were u waitlisted?

no, I just got my decision as I applied regular decision to Michigan and Ross

1 Like