UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

UPDATE: My daughter was just accepted to Sport Management Immersion program!!! Very happy that we will now have two Wolverines in the family. GO BLUE!!! :blue_heart::yellow_heart:

31 Likes

Thank you everyone for all of your great input!

YAY!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU and your daughter!!! That’s unbelievable - hearty congratulations!

1 Like

Forgive my memory, but for a Fall start? Summer and Winter starts were floated in this thread and I can’t remember where your D fell in the admissions labryinth.

Congrats!

1 Like

January 2023 start! This kid was determined to go to Michigan. Very psyched for her!!!

6 Likes

Thanks
the last couple of months were torture and I am so relieved!

8 Likes

It’s over!!! BREATHE.

3 Likes

I know with a school like USC, if an applicant is admitted for a Spring start, and if after acceptance by the applicant to the USC Spring start program, if space becomes available later let’s say in the summer for a Fall start, USC will notify the enrollee that he/she can start in the Fall.

Could that happen with your D? Is that a possibility?

I’ve been traveling back to A2 for 4 years.

My D18 will probably be moving to a nearby state and she’ll be buying season tickets for football. And I may meet her back there for one game next season.

I love it. I totally understand.

Woohoo!!! So happy for your daughter and you :tada::tada::tada:!!! As you know, I have been rooting for both of you. Absolutely fantastic news!

Happy news here too!!! My daughter was accepted to the Movement Science & Applied Exercise Science Program with a Jan 2023 start. Lots of thinking for her to do as she is also excited about where she is committed- Saint Louis University doing their 6 year Direct Entry PT program (she wants to be a PT so this has her directly into their PT school and done with all her schooling a year early).

7 Likes

I don’t think so. My daughter’s acceptance letter says she’s now been withdrawn from the Fall waitlist.

Amazing!!! Congrats! How much time does Michigan give you to accept or decline their waitlist offer?

Thank you :blush:! She has 9 days to decide which I think is very fair.

3 Likes

How bad is it to say you would accept a waitlist offer but then not?

1 Like

So happy for her and Congratulations! My oldest just graduated this past weekend and my youngest will be class of '26. Two wolverines in the family too (3 with me). Go Blue!!

1 Like

Thanks you—we are thrilled for my daughter. Michigan has been her dream school from the start!

2 Likes

Dream school for my son too even though he didnt get into Ross, still wanted to be a Wolverine. If you know, you know

1 Like

Congratulations! That’s so awesome! Let me know what she decides—maybe if she goes to UM, they can live together in AA in the fall!

1 Like

I will! Definitely feel like these 2 can bond over their long journey.

1 Like

She never said that she would definitely accept a waitlist offer - only that she was interested which is true. Now she has to figure which of her 2 options she’s most excited about. She likes both for different reasons so that makes it a tough choice.