UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

SAME, friend. SAME. sends calming vibes

1 Like

i tried doing it a few times but the site says "Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.
"

the site as in college confidential

Hear UMass is playing a couple of tricks too!! They have got EA waves for abt 2 months
 So it’s almost every Tuesday (it is the trend), you wait through the day (they have no time precedent), and as the clock strikes 12 go to school disappointed and extremely sleep deprived

1 Like

Turns out, they have broken their Tuesday Trend too, for they will release all decisions before End of January

That’s awful. I know they need to give themselves a buffer in the event of a system problem or other roadblock, but I really wish these schools would give a date up front whenever possible.

These colleges are addicted to torturing us

7 Likes

They are, so i every Tuesday I sit infornt of my pc, with CC and Netflix
and it’s become a torrid cycle, atleast with Umass

1 Like

Try having twins! My heart physically hurts when one child gets in and the other doesn’t!

4 Likes

Univ of Texas is also giving no information and slowly trickling out random acceptances. It’s torture. Why can’t they just tell us what their plan is???

2 Likes

Same with Wisconsin-Madison. They sent out a round of acceptances to athletes several weeks back (on a Saturday morning) which prompted everyone to think they were coming out in waves. Then, nothing.

If we get postponed can we send our CC post count as evidence of continuing interest? Surely they have to admit all of us on this thread.

19 Likes

That is actually substantiated, but UMass has had 10 odd waves so far, and everyone for nursing and CS are stuck like Boris with a handbrush

I got it too about an hour ago

Oh, man! I can’t even imagine. It has to be so difficult.

What days did they say?

Well turns out, our paths shall meet yet again next Friday!!!

Hopefully, Michigan understands/knows that 31st is as late as poor January can go

4 Likes

is this a good sign lol or does every ross applicant get it?? i wanna know too

2 Likes

Can you explain PI?

sad, can u paste what their exact wording was?