UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

I got accepted last year with a 31 OOS. Don’t doubt yourself!

8 Likes

Such a great point. This is why holistic review is just that. There are many great schools out there for you all. Michigan is just one of them.

1 Like

So some here applied to OSU. So I took a look and not even 600 posts after acceptance, some of our side conversations are like 200 posts… :rofl:

Go Blue…

3 Likes

into which major?

EA or regular?

LSA undeclared

I got in EA

2 Likes

Would you mind sharing your other stats?

I had a 3.9 UW/4.2 W. I took 4 AP’s in HS, 2 dual credit, and a few honors. I only submitted one AP score and it was a 4. I would’ve taken more but I went to a small school that didn’t offer many. I had strong extracurriculars; played varsity sports all 4 years, student council, freshman orientation leader, on the board of a club, worked during the summers, volunteered quite a bit, and was involved in national non-profit outside of school. Essays were good, wrote about very unique and personal topics. I think that about sums it up but it’s been a while since I’ve thought back that far so let me know if you have any more specific q’s

3 Likes

I like the way you think!!!

Last year it was the last Friday of the month at 3 PM ET. I would assume the same this year which would mean it’s 1/28 at 3 PM ET.

2 Likes

Top current board for posts: Texas A&M

I know, I saw but we still have time… :rofl::watch:

This is B1G territory. :rofl:

1 Like

I only have 2: “Early Action Status” and “Checklist Complete.”

1 Like

Based on what I’ve been reading here, there are two things that could happen to my daughter this week:

1. She gets accepted to U of M- yippee!
  2. She gets deferred and her application is thrown in with the RD ones- boo!

Is that accurate? It doesn’t sound like EA applications get outright rejected. And it sounds like they roll the RD acceptances out all spring, so it is just a waiting game. Am I understanding this correctly?

1 Like

Sounds about right to me

Agreed.

Some students get rejected Early Action.

2 Likes

Some students are rejected in EA.