UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

fingers crossed fr

1 Like

We are in the same boat, so I hear you. The only reason Iā€™m on CC is for Michigan stuff (though Iā€™ve managed to waste countless hours reading all sorts of threads that have no relevance to me or my student ā€¦ if you want to talk about how recruited athlete status at MIT helps (or doesnā€™t), Iā€™m there for you!).

I hope your son gets into Michigan!

5 Likes

Thatā€™s how CC gets youā€¦ I came like 6 years ago and never left :rofl:

5 Likes

Still here
220px-Magnumtomselleck

3 Likes

10 more minutes and then we can start waiting all over again lol

3 Likes

Omg me too. My S22 didnā€™t even apply to UofM and here I am stalking this thread (I do have three good friends whose kids applied though so I am doing this for them! Lol)ā€¦ i mean I canā€™t stand the suspense - I just want to know and am pulling for all of you! And all my friendsā€™ kids!!

6 Likes

Um hello - the portal has changed - says ā€œdecisions should be out soonā€ . . .

1 Like

Same here; only waiting for Uof M (in-state), daughter already got into MSU.

4 Likes

:astonished: no way ā€¦

Really? Ours looks the same. Still the ā€œEA applications are being processedā€ notice.

1 Like

my portal looks the same

1 Like

Same portal here

1 Like

really? DD at basketball practice until 8pm, may not make it. . . (lol)

Mine still has the same message as before - are in-state and out-of-state EA decisions released on different days?

Proof? Lol

2 Likes

Would you mind sharing a screenshot please?

1 Like

I donā€™t have access to the portal but my D just said, I quote, ā€œit now says decisions should be out soon.ā€ Iā€™m sorry I donā€™t have proof - just what she is texting me! We are OOS.

1 Like

Maybe sheā€™s paraphrasing?

5 Likes

Good luck to your student too!

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry I canā€™t send a screenshot - she is at school texting me what she is seeing. I donā€™t have her password. I donā€™t mean to freak anyone out - just reporting to the group what she said.

1 Like