UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

I thought he might be with those acceptance numbers for his son’s school.

My daughter just got deferred from Ohio State. It looks like lots of them. She’s so discouraged and I fear she will get the same from Michigan and Texas this week as well. So hard on these kiddos who have worked so hard.

It is really hard on these kids! I think everything is so upside down right now and it has been for these kids since part way through their sophomore year.

Illinois but Chicago specifically.

1 Like

Could we get these stats for Ross pls?

Geez, give me a few seconds to respond… Lol :rofl:

Your time is valuable. Mine isn’t. I’m trying to save you the effort. :smile:

:joy::watch:… Just keep the stats going…

Do you have this for LSA?

1 Like

Number of Ross Applicants = 8,328
Number Admitted = 935

Acceptance Rate = 11%. One of, if not, the most difficult schools at Michigan to be accepted to.

could you do stats for nursing?

2 Likes

Tysm!!!

1 Like

Thought you might be!

I don’t have a separate breakdown for Nursing or LSA. For whatever reason, those aren’t broken down, or at least I haven’t been able to find them. But I do have the breakdown of the enrolled Class of 2022.

Now, the classes have grown since then by a few hundred students. I just don’t know the amount of apps that they receive at many of these schools:

LSA 4,163
Engineering 1,363
Ross 447
MTD 200
Kinesiology 166
Stamps 155
Nursing 136
Taubman 34

Total = 6,664

2 Likes

Deos umich do direct admit for Ross?

Thank you…Really appreciate your time for helping in this forum.

What was the giveaway?? Lol…

What about LSA?

Unless they just changed the process, an applicant must be admitted to a “home school” first and then the app is considered by Ross. In the old days, Michigan had preferred Ross admission. But by no means am I a Ross admissions expert. :smile:

do u have any sample stats of people that were accepted vs deferred for lsa