UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

I am being directly sent to the black screen.

ok. I got it. But I am able to get there without logging in. So it must not mean anything.

If you goto “New and Prospective Students Business” then you need to enter login credentials and can view your kid’s admission stats.

Looks like UofM have wifi issues (probably ISP) around the campus, I don’t think we can expect any updates tonight and tomorrow perhaps.

You are right!

Yes

When I go to the New and Prospective Students Business, it is asking to verify identity. It wants a University of Michigan ID, with the parent username about that. Would this be the student id that was initially sent by email?

how do you get to that login page if you can not get into the portal due to the black screen?

I found this other link: https://wolverineaccess.umich.edu/

I see lot of lot of deferral from NEU. What is the percentage for deferrals to get accepted in RD last year ? 50%?

I do not see “admissions stats” - I see address, date of application etc ??

1 Like

Can you share the link?

If you go through “New and Prospective Student Business”, then you get the application status/financial aid page. Anyway there’s not much info there as of now. They will probably update it tomorrow night or Friday morning I guess.

Yes that’s the UMich ID

Is it possible to create the uniqname account?

Ok. I finally got in. So what should I be looking for on this page :slight_smile:

There is nothing there. Nothing interesting.

1 Like

I was deferred

i got deferred:(

You got defferwd from Michigan ? How did you find out did you apply to LSA?

Await so are decisions out?