UMich Class of 2025 -- Regular Decision

same

That’s only if you applied to Ross or the School of Information

To the conspiracy theorists (I know you’re out there), what do you guys think this withdraw button scenario means?

1 Like

For UC Berkeley, having one meant accepted/waitlisted.

Did you guys create a friends account?

I did but didn’t use it much

No withdrawal button, but at this point I don’t know what that means. I guess I will wait until 3 (or 5, or next Friday) to find out.

1 Like

For those whose withdraw button is gone, can you check if you can find “#withdrawapplication” or something like that in the source code? If yes, that means having #admitbutton or #paymentbutton does not mean anything. it is just a general code for everyone. Then there is a code to enable and disable (appear or disappear) the button.
If no, then the #admitbutton or #paymentbutton would mean something.

not a conspiracy theorist(lol), but I’m not sure it if will mean:

1. withdrawing your app after you are admitted if you commit to another school
  2. unable to withdraw right now since the decision is loaded in and your are accepted
1 Like

Ohk, I actually saw that it existed today!

but can you withdraw your application if you’ve been accepted? Seems there’s no point in withdrawing your application, you just don’t attend, no need to withdraw app. I would think absence of withdraw either means accepted or rejected, and those with the withdraw are either postponed or waitlisted. This is just my guess.

I checked my source code (I see no buttons and I have a withdrawal button) and I see nothing of the sort

Can’t it be that we r accepted and hence have the withdraw button :frowning:

I believe statistics will tell the truth, lets start another poll

no, you actually need to withdraw your app from other schools if you’ve committed to another

i dont have the #withdrawapplication

I have no withdraw button and nothing about withdrawal in the source code, but I do have admit and payment.

yes that is possible

I have nothing with “withdraw” in the code. I do, however, have admitreplybutton and payment.

same