UMich Class of 2025 -- Regular Decision

my friend who was accepted has the withdraw button- not sure if this is significant though

2 Likes

I would figure tbh

My guess would be the people have withdraw button are either admitted or wl

i agree

I’ll also say that I’m not expecting an offer of admission from Michigan.

I have been rejected from every reach school so far, my whole world is crumbling around me, and I’ve started living in a fetal position. Just kidding, ha… ha ha. :pensive:

2 Likes

With you on that one

2 Likes

button gone
#withdrawapplication not there
#admitreplybutton and #paymentbutton are both there (no #admitbutton but #admitreplybutton)

no idea what any of this means

i think it just means that decisions are coming out for those without withdraw buttons cause maybe once they’re done with the decisions the withdraw button can come back up

8 Likes

oh :frowning: well then that sucks and I would take the absence of the button as meaning rejected, so no need to withdraw

no withdraw button

I dont have #withdrawapplication
i do have #admitbutton #paymentbutton

weird, i feel like i had all 3 yesterday

1 Like

Based on UC Berkeley’s case, don’t have withdraw button might means they closed your application.

For the people who are able to withdraw, what do you see when you click the withdraw?

do you still have the withdraw button?

From the poll results, it looks to be the same as Cal’s withdraw button situation.

Nope.

when the results are out can people state what they had prior?

I am an applicant with the withdrawn button, when I click “withdraw”, it says
"
By submitting this form, you are officially withdrawing your application from the University of Michigan.
Please let us know your top reason for withdrawing your application."

I think Cal and Mich could be different the Cal message said “I will not be attending UCB” and Mich just says “I would like to withdrawn my application”

3 Likes

pure speculation:
Accept and denial for no withdrawn
Waitlist has withdraw
Chill out. We will figure at 3.

2 Likes

I think this is very reasonable

no it does not mean you’re getting rejected. these are all just speculations to stress you out. chill out and watch tom & jerry.

2 Likes