UMich Class of 2025 -- Regular Decision

Anybody knows when will be the next wave?

Next Friday should be internationals… People with nothing today are still being reviewed I guess or maybe later small notices.

2 Likes

Does anyone know how likely students are to get off the waitlist? Is it even worth it to accept a waitlist offer?

What does OOS mean?
I was waitlisted but accepted to similar schools.
1470 SAT
4.32/4.33 UW GPA
Rank 2/375

oos = out of state.

Hello, I received a waitlist offer from LSA, but I also applied to Taubman, and there’s no indication of a decision on that page of my application- does that mean that this decision would be coming later or in another wave?

Taubman has their own timeline. I’d call them Monday and ask them for timeline, if they’ll give you one.

My daughter was waitlisted in EA from LSA. Accepted within 10 days to SMTD after being waitlisted by LSA. The stamps, taubman and SMTD make things a little wonky. Good luck!

1 Like

hi I’m a international student applying to LSA. I see people here talking about admission decisions, but mine is not released. Does UMich release decisions all at once?

I’m not going to say any absolutes, but decisions for International students were not released today. I think only some/most US citizens heard from Michigan.

1 Like

No, if rejected then rejected.

1 Like

I see…thank you!

1 Like

Will do :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

Have any international students got their decisions?

me! I was rejected today. I am international, but also a US citizen. Hope that helps

I’m domestic and still haven’t gotten my decision yet. But people from my school have. WHAT IS GOING ON :thinking::thinking:

Will decisions ever come out…

1 Like

I think maybe this Friday, who knows.

congrats to all accepted applicants, this is wonderful and I know no one deserves such honor more than you guys. I am so excited for what future looks for you guys. However, if you do not wish to attend UMich and was accepted to ur top choices, could you please give the spaces as soon as possible for people who place umich as a top choice? Thank you so much and haave a wonderful day. Go Blue always and forever.

5 Likes