UMich Class of 2025 -- Regular Decision

Anyone hear from stamps ?

1 Like

Congrats!! Also, I’m wondering if she applied before I did— do you know what month she applied?

i got into LSA!
1570, 3.9, OOS!
Now waiting for ross!

3 Likes

Does the early round mostly for accepted students, and they leave the rejections and waitlist notification to the later rounds :slight_smile:

She applied early November.

1 Like

Yes, I think this is correct.

Did anyone get a decision for LSA Residential College?

Did anyone who was accepted get an email from U of M?

Wait, so was the decision wave today based on acceptence/rejection or was it based on location? Because no one in my area got any updates that I know of

1 Like

Son admitted literature arts. Out of state. Applied early, 4.5 uw GPA, no scores, 7 ap classes, strong and deep national caliper extras, minority. Midwest location but also know Nevada senior also accepted today also applied early.

2 Likes

I think it was based on the date you submitted your application, but I’m not sure. If anyone has any info on how the “waves” are organized plz let me know!

1 Like

We did not get an email. We just checked the portal.

1 Like

I am so happy my friend told me about this site. She said it is ok to put his stats up and ask questions. I am not one to brag about my child, but I am over the moon tonight. My son was initially postponed, as I found out he was not the only one.

He was accepted tonight with a 4.0 GPA/5.2 HPA, 31ACT, 12 AP Courses (he did not submit those scores).

The look on his face when he found out was priceless.

Now I have a million questions about visiting, living, the weather, dorm v apartment, clothing, etc.

7 Likes

Does UMich consider GPA up to Junior year, or it would include the grades in the senior Midyear report?

1 Like

Looking at the posts, there have only been a small number of acceptances this round. Maybe some differences between in state and out of state, but nothing to do with date of application.

3 Likes

They use grades through junior year to calculate their admissions gpa. But they’ll look at senior grades separately to see if they’re consistent or if there’s an upward or downward trend.

deleted since this message might raised concerns and doubts

I think that means you got accepted!

when are the next waves? Could it bee every Friday until April?

*be