UMich Class of 2025 -- Regular Decision

Were you able to find it?

1 Like

yes!

anyone Get a decision today?

omg did anyone get an email from the president about returning to campus

4 Likes

did everyone get the email sent out about a residential fall semester?

1 Like

damn I thought I was special for a sec I got it haha

2 Likes

yes

1 Like

I posted this on the early action thread as well. Not sure if this information helps anyone but, I called the admissions office to ask whether or not LSA students in the last wave of decisions would have the opportunity to apply to the honors program, which has an application deadline of April 6th. They answered by saying “You will have plenty of time to apply for the honors program.” So this means that there will be another wave of decisions before April 6th at the latest. If they continue with their pattern of releasing decisions on Friday, then that means the latest decision day could be April 2nd.

4 Likes

Yes, seems that they sent it to everyone lol

1 Like

i do not think i have it but it was weird how i got the x final high school transcript thing (found out today that is a v old acceptance indicator) on enrollment connect for awhile then everything was cleared today, the awaiting transcript line used to appear on the link i shared earlier. and if wl or denial then it still should appear several green checks… maybe the abolished this whole thing today… not quite sure what is going on but id just hope i still have a shot from the magically disappeared x ?

2 Likes

I think the “x final transcript” thing is just saying that they haven’t received your final first semester high school grades from your school’s counselor. I don’t know why the x would be indicative of an acceptance unless I’m missing something that you said? I haven’t personally had that on my portal for a long time since I sent final transcripts the day after I got deferred EA.

2 Likes

The final transcript comes out in May/June. What you have sent is a mid-year transcript/report (unless you finished HS in December?). At some schools the checklist only shows the need for a final transcript for students who have been accepted, so I think that is the basis for the speculation here.

2 Likes

Final transcript is the entire HS transcript i,e with all 8 semesters

1 Like

Ah, I see. I don’t know why I thought that “final” meant mid terms. Sorry.

3 Likes

i assume it no longer matters since it happened like last year in the ea round. but ofc things changed so lets see if there is another wave on next friday?

1 Like

Hopefully next Friday is a wave! Does anyone have an idea why there wasn’t one yesterday?

2 Likes

possibly there was a very small wave on the friday before yesterday?

1 Like

There usually aren’t back to back releases. It was guessed that after the mini wave on 3/5 that the next wave would most likely be 3/26 or 4/2.

4 Likes

Oh ok thanks! I thought it was every Friday for some reason

2 Likes

did everyone get the email sent out about a residential fall semester?

1 Like