UMich Deferral Class of 2025

How to find the source code?

Source code is mentioned here: U Michigan Source Code

Got it, Thank you!

No buttons yesterday but this morning they are there. Anyone not have them still?

When you log into enrollment connect, where do you find the source code?

after logging on to the portal (Login), you right-click or ctrl click and then “View Page Source” should come up as an option. then search the page by using cmd F and type “#admitreplybutton” or #paymentbutton" or “#financialtranscript” if you applied for financial aid and see if anything comes up

OR

once you are on the portal (link above) go to the web address and insert “view-source:” before the web address so it looks like this
view-source:Login

An educated guess here, but the source code is probably the same for everyone, the page probably has a lookup value and depending on if they are accepted/waitlisted/denied it shows them different things. My guess is anyone who doesn’t have it just doesn’t know where to look for it. It would be bad programming to have different source pages for each person depending on status.

3 Likes

Bummer alert: NO REAL INDICATOR! and be positive and stay patient.

Just like @panda165, I dig into the UMich mega forum for last year as well. Here is what the whole theory is:

• EA 2024: “x Awaiting Final High School Transcript” on enrollment connect checklist means acceptance and all green check marks are deferral or rejection (yet there is not a single rejection since CC is filled with high-achievers. ) This is proved to be accurate but the link is only showing blank screen right now and they hide this checklist from us.

• The view-source theory, however, is highly unlikely to be true. Vast majority people reported they have such buttons, which is skeptical since UMich has around 20% acceptance rate. I doubt the few people that did not see is due to confusion on the steps.

• Personally, I love to try out the theories, but take a grain of salt in it, most theories are not going anywhere. I came from a quite toxic forum (nyu ed2, but it looks better now, cc admin cleared some of the not-helpful and aggressive comments on it) and the housing theory was basically right. However, before the official decision come out, people are so into the theory that it is no longer helping anxious applicants. It is okay to try the theories, but do not think it is true to begin with. The only indicator is just the decision letter.

• Let’s all be patient and the best is yet to come. Good luck. Go Blue.

6 Likes

My checklist doesn’t have green checks or “awaiting final transcript”. All it says is “all admissions materials received”. Is this the same as having the green checks?

the hack is no longer working, it would show the same message as u for everyone right now. Good luck my friend!!!

i could be wrong but i think they changed the portals so i don’t think anyone has the “awaiting final transcript” (with or without a green check) at all

what are the greenchecks everyone is talking about? I still have the #admitreplybuttom by the way

Decisions will be announced tomorrow. But I’m not offering any guarantees. :grimacing:

6 Likes

i did have the x awaiting final high school transcript line within “required document” (something like this, it is a yellow button) under “action items” on enrollment connect portal awhile back, and this is not cap. hope it is a good sign although they cleared it already. like i swear there is no reason for me to lie about it.

take a grain of salt in it, i am a villanova rejected. if i got in umich (according to the old indicator)it really proves how random college application is.

there is still no real indicator though, as no one else had the same thing as me. maybe because i applied to a small program at umich. best wishes. go blue.

1 Like

Good luck everyone!! Fingers crossed for all of us :slight_smile:

is it true? friday is decision date?

I believe so.

Will there be another wave or is this is the last one?

I don’t think there will any RD waves after this one. Maybe a few straggler’s or some decisions from the smaller schools, like STAMPS, SMTD or Taubman. Those schools have their own schedule.

Now, once waitlisted, in the future, there may a wave or two of waitlisted applicants who are admitted. But that’s down the road a little.

1 Like