UMich Fall 2023 Transfer Thread

still waiting on decision, been a little over two hours since the button disappeared

2 Likes

I’m starting to get too nervous to look. I think I’m just going to wait until I get the decision email. These jitters are REAL

3 Likes

my head hurts from staring at my screen checking every minute :rofl:

2 Likes

Take a nap, by the time you wake up, your decision will be out lol

3 Likes

i got in!! i am so excited! i am an average student but i have worked so hard to get where i am today! i feel so blessed

sharing my stats for anyone who may want to know more-

applied 1/31/23, checklist completed 2/6/23
accepted 3/2/23 as an incoming sophomore transfer

i have barely any credits , i will have completed 28 by the time this semester ends, but only 21 will transfer (gonna look into taking summer classes next year)

hs gpa- 3.89

college gpa- 3.87

ECs/Awards- top 10% of graduating class both HS and college, top 20 women in science in HS, NHS (became president senior year), multiple volunteer events, shadowed future job position, deans list for college, worked part-time

1 LOR from a psychology professor.

if i can do it, you guys can do it too! i’m wishing everyone the best of luck and always believe in yourself. if things don’t work out this time around, never give up!

7 Likes

SO PROUD OF YOU!!! Congrats, you deserve it!!

what is the checklist completed on ______ for ? I checked my portal and there wasn’t a date that my checklist completed. it just says “checklist complete”, did you guys just remember the day that it went from checklist incomplete to complete?

Yeah I just remembered

1 Like

hi guys! I wanted to share that I got accepted into LSA and got notice on Feb 28th!! I wish the best of luck to you guys <3

1 Like

Congrats!!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Did they let you know in your acceptance how many credits will transfer?

You get an email a few days after getting accepted with a document detailing exactly which classes transfer and what their equivalence is. You can figure it out beforehand, though- look up “Transfer Credit Equivalency Search Umich” and the site should come up

2 Likes

Time to check my portal every 5 min for the rest of the day lol

2 Likes

Yup that’s the plan

1 Like

Daily routine at this point

Anyone hear back today?

my withdraw button just disappeared

3 Likes

One question: will the withdraw button disappear if it is a rejection?

Good luck!