UMICH VS PURDUE?

As the title suggests which is better Umich or Purdue for Aerospace engineering?
I am an international student,
I heard Umich is much more costlier than Purdue…but is it worth the money compared to Purdue?
How is Purdue in other fields of engineering in case i change my mind to switch to mechanical engineering…how is Umich compared to Purdue?
How is the location and social life at both universities?
Are students friendly with Indians or in general with people at both universities?

Reply!

Please google the tuition/ college costs for yourself. The information is readily available.

Purdue is great (top 10) in most engineering fields.

Purdue is in the middle of nowhere, but campus is nice and people are friendly. Lots of clubs.

Nobody here can probably compare Umich and purdue since very few people have done the same major in undergrad at both schools.

To compare costs you can look on the web, you can also look at the rankings of various fields. Other than that not a lot of people can compare for you because most of us don’t know.

What we do know:
Purdue maybe in the middle of nowhere but the campus is very nice and everything is in one place.
At UMich, the Engr schools are in the North campus, ~ 2 miles from the main campus, it looks very isolated.
My D was accepted to both and chose Purdue over UMich.

Thanks for the opinions guys and girls :slight_smile: