UMich Waitlist

Yes. Check the A2C reddit thread for the RD round.

Can you post the Reddit thread name? I have been tracking Reddit waitlist threads and no news on Umich at all.

Here you go:https://www.reddit.com/r/ApplyingToCollege/comments/rxv42x/university_of_michigan_rd_megathread/

Make sure to sort by new to find the comment I was referring to.

I only saw one message saying someone knows someone who got off the waitlist a while ago and don’t know what majors…
Could be kinesiology school… several kinesiology students got off the waitlist a while ago.

The user astra-j mentions that the two people applied to LSA.

There is also another person, this time on CC, who knows someone who got off the waitlist for LSA. If you scroll down on the thread “College Waitlists in 2022 – possibilities or pipedreams?” you can find the comment.

These acceptances are definitely one-offs. I’m sure the first “wave” has not happened yet. That will probably start today or tomorrow.

Wondering when the LSA waitlist first
started moving last year.

2 Likes

That’s all speculation. There is nothing to indicate a wave is coming, and prior year wait list behaviors have no bearing on the next year’s. Michigan’s class of 2026 might be full, or even overenrolled at this point. Time will tell.

1 Like

Does anyone know if the first stream of admissions happened today? I was thinking that maybe they would start pulling from the waitlist around this time. Thanks!

Unfortunately, I don’t think so. Maybe they will start next week.

Okay, thanks so much for your response! :slight_smile:

Did anyone receive LSA waitlist rejections?

Not that I know of.

I saw some messages about Ross rejections on Reddit but none for LSA.

Did anyone receive an email asking if he/she is still is interested in being considered?

Not that I know of.

So still no waves from LSA? :frowning:

Nope. Still waiting.

1 Like

Do any of you think it would be a good idea to call the admissions office tomorrow and ask about the waitlist?

Can’t hurt.

Might be for the best.