UMich Waitlist

I just checked and my portal says that too. Is everyone’s like that now? Just curious because I know decisions can come in waves.

Ours says the same. I don’t remember what was there previously tho

Okay, interesting. I wonder if they’re just releasing everyone’s decision at once this year rather than breaking it up.

It seems like they usually release around 4:00 on fridays right? This is my daughter’s dream school and her last waitlist. We are really hoping for good news but not optimistic with the size of the waitlist and how bad admissions have been this year.

My daughter just confirmed that it’s new - wasn’t there before.

The decision is out.

F***, I am oblivious now

Rejected from waitlist. LSA. Out of state. Sucks.

Rejected from waitlist, COE. Out of state as well. Berkeley, here I come :slight_smile:

Rejected from COE waitlist, OOS. UCLA-bound regardless

Rejected, LSA. Out of state. That’s okay. Wasn’t expecting much anyway.

I’m too scared to check. I wonder if they are all rejections today.

My daughter is rejected as well from NJ…

rejected. LSA. In-state. Feeder high school. Heavy legacy. Overall, very strong application - only explanation is he went test optional - will be interesting if they release those statistics.

Their loss - moving on

1 Like

This whole application process and the waiting has been so hard mentally . . .

Rejected COE sounds like they have a low wait list need. All those extra essays :stuck_out_tongue:

Any kinesiology?

Rejected OOS LSA as well

Kind of relieved the wait is over and am happy to go somewhere that wanted me lol :sweat_smile: But good luck to everyone here!! I am sure you all will thrive no matter where you have chosen :))

3 Likes

LSA in-state rejected!!! lol

1 Like

Did they send an email to let the students know to check their portal? My D is not home- and I don’t want to tell her to check her portal and ruin her outing with her friends if it’s bad news.