UMich Winter 2024 Transfer

so im in my third semester at my current university, i took 28 credits freshmen year and im taking 17 right now. so on common app how many credits do i put, the 28 or the 28+17=45? pls help its due soon

I remember being asked that question, but I cant find it again. Let me know what section it is in and Ill tell you.

ok thanks

I’ve found it. It states how many you’ll have earned when you transfer, not when you apply to transfer, indicating that they want to know the number of credits you will have done when you enter. Put 45.

thank you. is there like a link or something? I thought 45 makes more sense but the thing is that GPA is for the 28 so i wasnt quite sure

like on GPA Entries - Liaison it says 1. Enter the total credit hours earned. Total credit hours are the total amount of hours earned for coursework completed on your official transcript. so the coursework must be completed, and this semester isn’t completed so i think 28 is the correct thing and they’l lsee the 17 that im taking on my transcript.

I based it off the wording. It only pops up when first crating your account so I don’t there there would be an FAQ about it.

Good luck it’s now the waiting game

Good luck and don’t let the wait kill

Does anyone know how to see if your application has been downloaded? I applied via the Common App

Anyone get accepted yet?

Anybody got enrollment connect email?

Yea on the 16th

1 Like

Any decisions yet? I remember on last years thread someone got their decisions on this day.

My friend got accepted yesterday

Would u happen to know when ur friend submitted and how much time passed before acceptance?

got deferred from Fall 2023 application

Deferred from last transfer cycle or deferred from first year?

I got into College of Engineering Computer Science today at 3pm

2 Likes

When did you apply and when was the application completed?

1 Like