UMich Winter 2024 Transfer

I applied on Sep 6th and the application was completed on Sep 12th

Can you let us know your credits and GPA please?

did anyone who applied on october 1st get their enrollment connect yet

Anyone get into LSA?

Sure. I am from one of the big10 schools (Out of State)

College GPA: 4.0 (Took all the prerequisites + Calc 3 + Linear Algebra + Physics II + Discrete Math+ Object Oriented Programming Class)

HS GPA :3.99UW ACT: 35

Credits would be little bit over 70 if including this semester, but the College of Engineering doesn’t care about the number of credits.

Thank you!

1 Like

God damn… really impressive

I did really ■■■■■■ in hs went to a cc got a decent Gpa of around 3.6 and around 50 credits but idk even being instate cc it feels like a longshot. I got rejected for fall 2023 transfer so now I’m really just praying and coping

Let’s gooo good stuff

1 Like

no it’s not impossible how many credits did u have when u got rejected

Does anyone know how long it takes them to process changes to applications? I submitted a request to switch from COE to LSA and it just says request sent

Think I had maybe like 27

probably the reason, that’s not enough especially if it seems like ur hs grades werent the best.

Anyone applying for cs get the advanced selection pop up?

Oh congrats, did your withdraw application button disappear like in previous years

I didn’t check if the withdraw application button disappeared before I got a decision

1 Like

Did anyone hear back today?

Nope

hi! i applied for this upcoming winter cycle and these are my stats.

instate sophomore at a umich school, got waitlisted senior year of high school
3.5 gpa (first sem i got a 3.0 because i was adjusting and second sem i got a 4.0 with harder classes so i have a big spike)
will have 53? credits by time of transfer
biology major applying to lsa
letter of reqs from gen chem prof and family friend who went to umich for undergraduate and dental school.
on the board for the biggest club on campus, helped out a councilmen with his campaign, volunteered all summer as a scribe for an internal medicine doctor, got a writing award, part of my unis honors program, deans list, peer mentor, worked at a chiropractic clinic, volunteered at a general surgery clinic, ran and managed a blood drive, and more
good essays (hopefully)

wish me luck!!!

anyone hear results yet for LSA or any other college in general?

1 Like