UMichigan Class of 2027 Official RD Thread

Congrats on Wisconsin. It’s been a harder get the last few years. Many people that thought they would be accepted were not.

5 Likes

Yes we were noticing that! She is feeling fortunate. Crazy admissions year!

1 Like

Oh, it wasn’t us. Both instances were classmates of our applicant.

1 Like

Do you guys think decisions will come out tomorrow? The portal hasn’t closed at all. Should we hope for next Friday?

3 Likes

I just emailed. I’m probably committing to Pitt if I have to wait another week or two lol

5 Likes

Did they respond? Next Friday seems late. This is all new to us since it’s our first college bound kiddo. All of his favorite schools are last to release decisions. Ugh.

4 Likes

Nothing yet :(.

1 Like

Has anyone’s withdrawal button disappeared on the portal at all? Hope is running low. :frowning:

1 Like

I still have mine :neutral_face: is there any chance at all it’s today?

1 Like

If the button is still there, most likely not

2 Likes

:frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning:

1 Like

I KNOWWWWW, Pain :/. we’ve been waiting for SOOO long

3 Likes

yes!!!

Do postponed decisions from EA release before or on the same day as RD decisions?

1 Like

All deferred EA decisions become part of the RD process. They are all released at the same time.

3 Likes

pain

1 Like

I apologize for stirring the pot, but I can’t imagine that it will be another whole week if it isn’t today. Ivy Day is next Thursday. They should want to release decisions before them.

5 Likes

preach!!!

1 Like

Setting the RD filing deadline to Jan 15 and releasing by Mar 15, seems to make more sense.

As filing deadline was Feb 1, we could expect at least 2 months to review them.

1 Like

nothing :frowning: aw shucks

2 Likes