UMichigan Class of 2027 Official RD Thread

It was a no for my son … he has a sibling at UMich right now…but it’s ok, he won’t be too upset, He’s happy about the schools he got into so far and I think deep inside wanted something different from his older sibling :slight_smile: It all works out as it should. He doesn’t even know decisions came out today…he doesn’t check, just me! Good luck to the rest!

3 Likes

cs Waitlisted

1 Like

Ummm where are the acceptances??? I’ve only seen 1 comment so far

Oh my gosh, I’m so happy. I got in.

6 Likes

Congrats!! what major?

Congrats!! Did you get an email about acceptance or just check the portal?

S23 waitlisted LSA, OOS. Accepted spot on waitlist. Some great options, including Wisconsin (also OOS)–but we’ll see what happens!

1 Like

S23 waitlisted for CoE.

1 Like

WL for LSA

2 Likes

D did apply early.

2 Likes

OOS daughter accepted. GPA 4.7 w, ACT 33, rank 1/160. Applied RD. She would love to go there, but the price tag is hefty, especially when she got into UF honors at half the cost.

2 Likes

Waitlisted. Bates 27!

My daughter was waitlisted - at Michigan, Vandy, Northwestern, and NYU. What a circus this process has turned into. She has 5 great acceptances to choose from and is completing her college app process without a single “no” yet she still feels crappy. Good luck everyone - remember that fit is what really matters in undergrad!

10 Likes

S also did EA.

That’s pretty good. My 1550, 14 AP, 6 DE, valedictorian/510, 2 V and club sports got me 10(soon to be 12) rejections and now 8 WL. I got half OOS tuition and business honors at UT though

6 Likes

Congrats on UT—excellent (and fun) school—you will love it there!

3 Likes

UT Austin?

1 Like

Yeah

Waitlisted OOS CoE. 1540; 10 APs; Pres. NHS, varsity captain, etc. etc. Haven’t cured cancer, so…

OOS or Instate?

1 Like