UMichigan Class of 2027 Official RD Thread

Out of state

1 Like

Thatā€™s a shame! You are an incredible applicant and wherever you go you will learn a ton, make great lifelong friends and launch into a successful career. Good luck to you!

1 Like

Is anyoneā€™s decision not coming out? Mine still hasnā€™t uploaded and Iā€™m freaking out

1 Like

If you got into UT Austin and you are OOS!! That is so hard to do. Congratulations! After they fill up to about 93% with instateā€¦ the OOS and Out of US all have to fight for what is left.

You might not feel special, but you should. Congratulations

3 Likes

Did everyone that received a decision also receive an e-mail that their application status had changed?

I got accepted into LSA! Now waiting on Ross decision coming in two weeks. I am an instate student with a 4.0 and 1490 SAT, applied RD.

3 Likes

Anyone hear from kenesiology today ?

1 Like

ours not out yet either :crossed_fingers:t3:

WL OOS oh well this is my last decision and everything is finally over, yeh!!

ps, talked with family and just withdrew my app and good luck to you all!!

5 Likes

Yes same hereā€¦. Kinesiology

1 Like

Nope

does anyone have information about the u mich waitlist? like how it works, how many students get off?

Does umich accept letters of continued interest if I am waitlisted?

1 Like

I called the admissions office and they said the decisions will be out today but they are taking a while because how many applicants. Let me know when yā€™all get yours!

3 Likes

they linked to info in your letter

i saw but i mean more info that wasnā€™t on that letter

Both of our kids whoā€™s legacy failed them ended up choosing fantastic schools where they will thrive and have a great experience! Good luck to your D!

7 Likes

Rejected oos, guess Iā€™m headed to Macaulay honors

2 Likes

Waitlisted MI but also got into UT Austin OOS!

5 Likes

Someone will probably post the exact numbers but, historically, waitlist admissions at Umich are extremely low, usually around 1%. If it were my kiddo I would encourage looking at acceptances and moving on. You can stay on the list but be realistic that changes are slim.

2 Likes