UMKC 6-year BS/MD Program

what sat score do accepted students from oos have though? I am from new jersey…

I still haven’t heard from UMKC…do you think this means that I am rejected?

Has anyone that was out of state , that did the regular decision… get an interview date yet

I also have not heard back from UMKC yet…

Hi, I’m regional and received an interview notification yesterday by email.

Nice … good luck … Hopefully their still waiting to send out oos.

I’m in state early decision wait-listed for an interview and just found out this afternoon that I was selected for an interview.

Oh okay cool. I’m out of state.
So, did anyone who is out of state hear back from them?

nope im from ny and have heard nothing

I’m out of state and I got the interview notification with dates on February 1st.

@acttester …are u reg dec. or early

There is no early or regular decision for the program. I applied before October 15th which gives me early notification for an interview.

Im from OOS and I also received my interview invite on Feb 1st.

@ ACTTester
I applied before October 15 and was notified in early January of my chance to interview. February 1 isn’t early notification.

Hey guys, I had my interview last week… and I’m just honestly trying to figure out my chances of getting in just based off of that. There are two parts to the interview (one with a nonphysician and one with a physician), and my interview with the physician went really well but I’m extremely nervous about my other interview-- I was just kind of nervous and her softspokenness was making me feel a little softspoken so I didn’t come off as confident as I usually do and I kind of fudged up a bit on a surprising question or two because I had to think of answer on the spot. The other interview went SO well… like forrealz, I charmed the pants off that doctor. But man, I really feel like I could have done better on the first.

Honestly, did I already blow my chances of getting in? Are there any current students or people who were accepted who didn’t have the most outstanding interview(s)?

Again, one was super. The other, not so much.

^hey can you post your stats? are you OOS? whoever got an interview for OOS can you please post stats?

Have not heard back from UMKC. I sent my application on 10/31/2011?

Am I rejected?

parkblinky, are you out of state, in state, or regional? If you’re out of state, I don’t that means you are rejected. I don’t think UMKC has finished mailing out all their decisions to the out of state applicants quite yet. Just give it sometime. I still haven’t heard back from them and I’m hoping I get in!

I am from Southern California. This is my #1 option and it will be heartbreaking to get rejected.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

I have already interviewed for rpi/amc.

oh well check your email! I just checked mine and I got an interview! Does anyone know about how many people that get the interview actually get in the program?