UMKC 6-year BS/MD Program

cookiefairy,sorry i called friday the 4th,they said they are still going thru apps and i should be notified in a wk or so if i am invited for interview.i really am worried.even in march or may!i’ll still go.my name by the way is rohan.

I will be there on the 12th of February.

Hey I Got My Interview On The 28th But I Was Wondering If Anybody Knew What The Written Questions Are About. Thanks

I would life if anyone could explain the written questions, too. :o)

Funny that you mention that. I actually had someone from this thread IM me on AIM with some information and turns out they were lying the entire time, both about the program and about their “stats”. I won’t say who it was, to save their character, but I too would be wary of information in this thread.

I asked this earlier and didn’t get a reply. I think its new this year…

link to this reading test that we have to take anyone?

someone else posted this in the other topic: [Nelson</a> Denny Reading Test Practice Questions - Help your Nelson Denny Reading Test Score with free NDRT Test Preparation Materials](<a href=“http://www.testprepreview.com/nelson_denny_practice.htm]Nelson”>Nelson Denny Reading Practice Test (Example Questions))

any other links?

same for the chemistry test

hi are going both places or just preparing?

Do you take both the reading and chemistry test at the interview? Because I was not in the first batch of interviews, does that lessen my chance of admission?

red90: yes to ur first question. no to ur second because they havent gotten thru all the applications yet.

I just got an interview request today, pretty sweet.

thanks gandhiboy. also where can you find the itinerary?

i posted it earlier on this thread.

I got my interview request yesterday…does anyone know how many people they are interviewing this year?

nevermind. I just read previous posts and figured it out.

mine is scheduled for February 18th. I’m so excited.

Can someone tell me how much Vacation you get during the first two years? I’ve been searching online, but can’t find it…

Bergie89, my interview is also scheduled for Feb. 18th! Hope to see you there!
Btw, are you instate or out-of-state?

thecoolchica08: I’m in state