Ummm....

<p>I guess threads that don’t highlight glowing reviews aren’t welcome here.</p>

<p>That’s life, I guess.</p>

<p>???</p>

<p>Feeno: Can you explain?</p>

<p>Your post about the town -v- gown discussion? Who deleted it?</p>

<p>Eh, it’s not even that big of deal, so I would have believed. It’s not even worth re-hashing.</p>

<p>EDIT: Yeah, NJB, that’s the one.</p>

<p>Wow, can’t even backdoor it by searching for it. Wiped clean.</p>

<p>i went and read the whole thread … not sure why they would delete it here. what difference does it make to CC?</p>

<p>Never saw it, can’t comment</p>

<p>Was it a link to a blog, other forum, or youtube. If so the glowing wasn’t issue.</p>

<p>Ahh…that explains it. It’s awfully petty, though.</p>

<p>didnt see it…but you are allowed to post links to you tube now…still not blogs though…but that usually just results in deletion of a single post not an entire thread</p>

<p>Well, if they had just deleted the post, there would be no point to the thread. lol</p>

<p>What was the name of that blog? I started to read the first string of posts, got sidetracked, and went back and it was gone - very frustrating. If someone could at least point me in the right direction without posting the actual link, it would be most appreciated.</p>

<p>Feeno can PM you the link…</p>

<p>Feeno: me too, PM please, “inquiring minds want to know”.</p>

<p>Gosh, that’s too bad. I looked for it just now to no avail…thought it was an interesting thread, personally, and really enjoyed reading the posts at the linked forum.</p>

<p>CC is an invaluable resource, but it does have its eccentricities, LOL.</p>

<p>@loring – glad to see you!! I was beginning to fear that you and your bicycle had dropped off the edge of Hanging Rock. (Of course, there’s always the possible explanation that you have a LIFE, lol!)</p>

<p>I read it Feeno - thought it was very interesting and not any big controversial thing, so must be because it was a link to another website.</p>

<p>I also read the linked thread in its entirety and enjoyed reading the various comments.</p>

<p>@LadyDi</p>

<p>I’ll be at the Rock early in the am. 2 weeks until move-in. I have offered to go with him, but, we’ll see if he wants me to tag along.</p>

<p>G</p>

<p>^ Cool! hope you enjoyed your ride. :)</p>

<p>DS does not have a car, so we are all driving down to T-Town. Just got back from a hectic four-generation family reunion in Louisville…will be working the insanely hectic Hanesbrands Sample Sale on Tuesday…August is shaping up to be one crazy month. :o</p>

<p>We are taking two days to drive down to T-Town. May stop at Cheaha State Park again; it was a blast there last time.</p>