UMN Class of 2025 — Regular Decision Release Date: By Mar 31

@hatnocap My daughter was accepted (OOS) to CEHD with similar stats. Good luck to you!

was CEHD her first choice? What we’re her exact stats??

What were your stats?

My OOS daughter, who was accepted to CLA a month ago, received an email overnight alerting her to a status change in her portal and she has been accepted to the Honors program.

She has 4.0UW/4.5W but did not have test scores so I was unsure how that would affect her chances. Happy to report that it did not hurt her!

My son was accepted into engineering. We are in WI and have in-state reciprocity. Applied 10/25, accepted 11/2. 3.9 UW GPA with several IB classes. Applied test optional.

National Scholarship came in the mail today! Anyone know when financial aid will be available? I sent in all my Financial aid forms but UMN says they don’t have it. Does Financial aid come in waves as well?

@HopefullyUNC2025 Congrats on the scholarship! Financial aid is usually released at the end of February.

My daughter 2021 applied to CSE with a 3.84 UW, 34 ACT, 10 AP’s. Submitted on 10/23, have not heard. Anyone in the same boat?

S applied on 10/27, accepted to CSOM on 11/2. ACT 34, 4.58 W, 14 APs, etc, OOS. There was an email to check the tracker.

@champ19 my daughter also applied to CSE with similar stats, slightly lower test score, but we have also not heard anything yet. Submitted app in late October, and while the app shows as complete on the portal, no decision yet. We are OOS, so not sure if that plays in to the review timing.

Thanks for the update - we are still waiting as well (In-State). It says the same thing on the application tracker for us as well.

Update: got an email at exactly 4:20 (11/16) saying that an update has been made to the tracker. Accepted into CSE.

1 Like

Seems like they are handing out decisions on Mondays? (taking into account everybody else’s decisions in this thread)

Just got into CSOM today. Received an email at 4:20pm. Applied 11/01 and accepted 11/30.
I agree that decisions seem to be handed out on Mondays. Briefly, here are my stats:
GPA UW 3.86; ACT 34; 6 ec’s and 1 leadership position. Good Luck to everyone!

Im an in-state student and I applied to CLA on 10/29/2020 and still haven’t heard anything. My stats are 3.73 unweighted gpa and a 3.8 weighted. I submitted no ACT score. I also had 7 extracurriculars including 4 leadership positions. I’m worried I wont get in.

To those who got accepted: Was your application status changed to one line or did you get a message from MyU website prior to receiving your email?

Update, got into honors on 11/26!

Update. I just got accepted today 12/14!

3 Likes

Hello! It’s Monday and D21 applied on 10/28 and received her acceptance today, 12/21! CEHD Kinesiology. OOS 3.65 GPA + 7 AP’s. Submitted ACT 32.

1 Like

Congrats to those accepted!!! My S21 is still waiting to hear, also applied end of October… Maybe his school acceptance is dropped later? Political Science…