UMN Class of 2025 — Regular Decision Release Date: By Mar 31

@txmommaof4 or @vannevka , has you your child received an email about “Private Scholarship Consideration” before they were informed of their National Scholarship? Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, she did.

Thank you! I am hoping that this is a good indication :crossed_fingers:

Yes, ours did too.

when does the schloarship notification arrive?

i did

@cliu36 , I hope it is a good indication and that you and my daughter are being considered for scholarships. Are you in-state or OOS? When did you get the email? My daughter got it this morning.

i got it a week back I’m OOS

1 Like

and have you since heard about scholarships?

and did you hear back about scholarships?

Has anyone heard about honors college? Or know what the stats are for consideration?

no they say by end of march

1 Like

My daughter applied back at end of Sep and accepted right away. End of Oct she was admitted to honors and received National Scholarship. I don’t know how timeline changes the closer to the deadline that you apply. I have heard top 10% are offered honors.

1 Like

Accepted for Computer Science in the college of engineering from out of state with a 3.83 weighted, 3.69 unweighted GPA. 1380 SAT score. Yay! Good luck to everyone!

This year - did anyone get accepted to the university but NOT to Carlson if they put business as their first choice?

My daughter also applied early last fall and was notified later in the fall about being in honors. I wasn’t sure what the criteria was but appreciated her not having to write an essay for admission!

1 Like

Does anyone have a specific date for when they’ll release decisions for Early Action II?

Is that the Dec 1 deadline? If so, they will release all by Feb. 15 (according to their website)

Yes, I know it’ll be released by February 15th but was wondering if anyone knew exactly what date by any chance.

Has anyone admitted to Carlson (business) been notified if they are in honors college?