UMN Class of 2025 — Regular Decision Release Date: By Mar 31

Yes, my son was notified about honors in November or December, I think.

fyi, some more decisions were released this morning

More EA II decisions were released this morning. My daughter was accepted.

2 Likes

Thank you, I received my decision yesterday.

2 Likes

In the acceptance letters for the University of Minnesota, does it specify for anyone which major they got into? For me, it just mentioned the college of liberal arts, which I didn’t choose in my application.

Yes, ours said you’ve been accepted into the Carlson School of Management in the second line of the letter…

Alright, just wanted to confirm that it lists the school you’ve gotten into but not the major, thanks.

anyone hear anything about today? I can’t get in to my portal.

@Norpel - neither can I, almost don’t care any more… No communication, no feedback, no response back when my D sent a note to admissions on January 29th about her deferral notice on January 21 (with no email). I’m kind of over UMN at this point. A harbinger of things to come…

We feel the same way as you.

1 Like

financial aid offer is out for me

Did you receive an email?

yeah

Did you apply priority or RD? Thanks!

priority EA1 but you would still be considered for aid regardless

1 Like

We just received merit awards today, via surface mail. Applied EA, OOS.

1 Like

Yes we received merit awards today in the mailbox!

1 Like

guess imma recieve the snail mail anytime soon then

@engineer2025 @ballarders Were your merit scholarships included in your financial aid award on the portal? My daughter received one back in the fall and it was listed with her aid package that was released on Friday on the portal. First time it’s shown up online. Just mentioning that if people are waiting for snail mail to come through.

1 Like

I checked and it is all on the financial aid portal.