UNC Transfer Fall 2023

Hey guys, I haven’t seen a thread for this year’s transfer yet. I will share my stats below
Major: CS & Math
GPA: 4.0/4.0
Year: 1st year college, but a Junior with 74 credits (Got 14 APs in HS)
Current College: UNC Charlotte
Notable ECs: 1. RA in Data Privacy lab 2. TEALs program TA 3. TA in Data structure class 4. ML related publication in HS. 5. Breakdance club president. 6.eCybermission volunteer
Residency: NC resident with green card, not US citizen
Identity: Chinese male
SAT: 1480
TOEFL: 108
Honor: No notable honor :frowning:
I got waitlisted and rejected last year as a 1st-year applicant. And rejected by 14 other schools, so here I am.
By the way, I had one W on the transcript for visual arts last semester, I don’t know how much that would impact my chance. I simply didn’t like the class where the majority of the time was full of research and essays instead of arts (and I didn’t explain anything in additional information, cause I thought it was no big deal). But now I realized it would show on the transcript, which is bad. Man.

(No result yet, I would update it as soon as I get it)

1 Like

anyone know when decisions come out?

Based on previous years, I think they will probably come out on the 7th, so this Friday.

Is it weird that we haven’t received an email about decisions yet? Does UNC-CH usually email the week that decisions are released?

From reading the transfer threads from last year, I think they stopped sending those emails. Could be wrong though.

Checklist is gone and it’s Tuesday the 4th, do you guys think it’s just a glitch?

My checklist is gone too

Does anyone know what time they release

around 4 pm

2 Likes

UNC HR has tomorrow as a staff and faculty holiday.

Anyone have any insight if this will affect their announcement?

Did anybody get their decision?

No one did

Feel free to post on the active thread:

Closing.