UNC Transfer Fall 2023

Yeah tbh they probably don’t want to ruin anyone’s holiday. My guess is Tuesday bc they haven’t really released on Mondays. Praying for today

3 Likes

they are holding campus tours tmrw so there is a chance we’ll hear back tmrw

It could still come out at 4 today if we’re lucky

1 Like

It’s definitely not today

1 Like

The thought of going through all of this anxiety again tomorrow and then potentially all of next week is soooo depressing

What do y’all think the chance is that decisions come out tomorrow? I go to BU and we don’t have a holiday tomorrow. I didn’t know that UNC had off tomorrow. Is there still a pretty good chance?

I don’t know because I don’t think most universities have tomorrow off, so maybe we’ll hear tomorrow

I think it will come Monday

I literally couldn’t sleep last night now​:sob::sob: all for nothing

1 Like

The university has tomorrow off as a “wellness day” not a holiday so I think still a pretty good chance.

1 Like

saw this, not sure if its true

April 15th is a Saturday so I doubt that. Maybe the 14th hopefully earlier though. I don’t think it will be tomorrow.

I know a UNC employee and tonight she said everyone will be off tomorrow, so it’s not likely. However I would LOVE to be wrong.

I applied for a summer program at the UNC pharmacology department and they told me I’d hear back tomorrow so admissions may be open

hear back for the program not transfer decision

On their Leave/Holidays Page - they state “The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill recognizes that it is important for employees to have time away from work. Review the information below for more details about our leave programs” and April 7th, 2023 is listed as one of those days. For reference: https://hr.unc.edu/benefits/leave-holidays/ - I’d love for that to NOT include admissions but it would be surprising.

1 Like

Okay yeah I definitely think it will come Monday and absolute worst it will come next Friday.

Kinda sucks tho I feel like a high school senior waiting for admissions all over again

Just a thought and probably a long shot, but what if when the portal went down the other day they were uploading decisions or something that will be automatically released tomorrow? Just holding onto hope.

no because that is a good point, I’d believe that over a widespread crash

1 Like

And usually portals go down before admissions come out anyways :man_shrugging:

1 Like