UNC Transfer Fall 2023

wow are they really not gonna release them today :smiling_face_with_tear:

Rip it’s not out

I do not think they will release today…

Onto the next day

I believe there are roommates forum so no worry. I have a current roomate who is also applying for chapel, so if we both get in that will be hype.

Last year Twitter notification was on 4/8 at 4:11pm and the year before on 4/9 at 4:41pm. Can they please come on already

1 Like

this is so frustrating, I need to finish this year but I’m too stressed to even do anything. this kind of makes me want to go with my other option to be honest

Yeah, me too. I called admissions office today and last week and both times they were not very friendly. Just said 15th. I said so you work on Saturday now?

2 Likes

same honestly its just like not responsible to put them out this late. Like I need to focus on finishing my schoolwork, finding housing and other stuff. Like I heard back from nc state in march.

Yep, heard from UGA March 10th. They give until June 1 to make decision and UNC takes forever and makes you decide by May 15.

I still haven’t heard back from nc state. Its so frustrating

Yes unc made me wait for 4 afternoons doing nothing. Maybe I should commit Rochester or wisc in March

I think the decision has been made… They should know that releasing earlier is not a big deal. That will make us feel less stressed… We should focus this term study…

some students who applied to nc state got their decision Saturday that just passed. so maybe they will release on Saturday.

Ok, just believe that it will release on Saturday. I don’t wanna waste afternoons keeping f5 f5 f5 on portal page

That will be a totally of 15…Sad

Cool to see you here Joseph

1 Like

It definitely won’t come out on a Saturday but it definitely will Friday if it doesn’t any other day this week.

Maybe it would be Tuesday

1 Like

I would take the date as 15 though, I got no time to worry about this…