UNC Transfer Fall 2023

Has anyone been asked for more info

no have you

nope

nope

has anyone that applied to nc state with a business admin major gotten their decision yet?

As a CS major, they asked me for more information (submit current grade) today. I had a heart attack when the email title was “Your application status has an update.” Like bro.

1 Like

I got asked abt current grades on march 27th. I still haven’t heard anything since then.

I think it is a good sign if they are asking about current grades, we did not get that request :frowning:

Wait I didn’t get asked that. But I was told that it’s for people that had less than 30 credits or something idk.

My son has less than 30 credits - by the end of the year he will have 32 but he has only completed 16 in the Fall of 2022. He has 4 or 5 APs that will help some also.

Dude idk if it’s a good thing or bad thing about the grades. I could see it both ways. Either they are asking for current grades because they wanna accept you and see how you are doing, or they want to see your current grades because they are on the fence about you. Im so anxious lol. I have a 4.0 here but we’ll see what happens.

Have you already completed 30 credits? Would you be an incoming Sophomore or Junior? I guess I could see it going both ways also, hopefully we will know tomorrow!

im a freshman here at uncc, but after this spring semester I will have 57 credits so idk.

1 Like

I am a freshman at uncc too and after is this semester I will have 52 credits

I didn’t get an email but it may be because you applied to one of the more competitive majors

yo I am also freshman at uncc. I got 4.0 and 74 credits since last semester because I loaded it with 14 APs. After this I will have 92. But I think I am competing against the junior transfers lol, I don’t even know if my credit is too much to transfer, but I have to try.

I think they just do that on a rolling basis.

yeah I only got it yesterday. I expect to get my decision in May now lol.

I think you have a really solid chance of getting in. I have a 4.0 from UNCC too, but I’ll only have 35 credits by fall

im transfering from a OOS private 4year with 60+ cr, and I submitted a Midterm report earlier in March, and im also applying as a CS major, i didnt get an email asking me for grades, so ill take that as a bad sign prolly