Undergraduate at Rutgers, Stony Brook, or Suffolk?

<p>Hi all,
I posted a couple of threads seeking help for my college choices.</p>

<p>I am set on Rutgers but I need reassurance! I already paid my deposit before the May 1 deadline but I just want to be sure before it's too late. There are still spaces in Stony Brook and Suffolk but I am still thinking about it.</p>

<p>So as you may know I want to major in Journalism and may add a second major in Marketing or Finance (still not sure).</p>

<p>What made me reconsider Suffolk and stony brook is because my friends are are attending (my very close friends). So I need ur help! Do you think rutgers is the best choice for me? Considering location near NYC AND PHILLY.</p>

<p>Btw I am an international student if that matters.</p>

<p>The prices for each school:</p>

<p>Rutgers: $28k
Suffolk (got a scholarship and honors program) so it would cost $15k</p>

<p>Stony brook would cost around $19k</p>

<p>I could afford Rutgers and the price is within my budget so it's perfect and I won't be in debt. However, which do you think would be the best for me if I work super super hard and try my best! ? Also if I ever have the chance to work in the states I would definitely want to work in NYC or LA (maybe even Chicago) but not Boston though. Would Suffolk take me far outside New England. (Since I am an international I def care about the colleges rep nationally!)</p>

<p>Thanks!! I appreciate your help!</p>

<p>Will post this on the Rutgers, Suffolk and Stony Brook forum as I want all ur opinions! Thanks again!
Jayna x</p>

Hi Jayna! A bit late on responding to your post, lol, but I’m interested in where you decided to pursue your degree.I have a daughter who is considering some sort of writing career/degree. If you happen to see this I would love to hear about the path you have taken.