Undergraduate looking to attend Brooklyn

Hey guys, I just graduated from BMCC with my associates degree in Business. I’m looking to continue my studies , and pursue my B.A and M.B.A in Business also!

I just turned 25, and I must admit , I’ve always wanted to experience the away from home - university feel , but at this point/age, I feel like it would be too much of a sacrifice to be at a big university away from home , full time, and not having an adequate job. I’m sure we all know how it feels to be college broke , and I’m definitely not trying to be that way at this point (laughing).

My girlfriend goes to Penn State main campus and its huge. I envy her so much! It looks so fun.

With that being said, I really want to go to a school relatively close to home in the NYC area with strong academics, a decent party scene, with atleast somewhat of university campus setting !

So far all I’ve found was Brooklyn and Queens college . They’re campuses are nice and relatively big for NYC colleges.

• I was wondering does anyone know of any schools in NYC that'll give me that university campus feel ? (i.e grass,trees, nice campus)
  • Does Brooklyn college have a good Business program ?
  • How's the campus @ Brooklyn ? How's the party scene?
  • Are the resources at Brooklyn college good?

Can anyone give me their opinion of Brooklyn College? How’s student life? How’s the academics ? I really want to know because I’m trying to get as much of a " traditional university campus " feel as I can without leaving NYC ! Thanks.