UNH Class of 2025 Early Action

TY! Hopefully I’ll hear tomorrow or Wednesday.

1 Like

Hi all, I got in EA for UNH a couple of weeks ago with a scholarship offer (1/7), and here are my stats:
Decision: Admit
Intended Major: Undeclared
Date Submitted: (11/15)
IS or OOS: In-state
Stats:
GPA: 4.28 W/ 3.75 UW
SAT: 1380 (660 R&W/ 720 M/ 18 Essay)
8 Total College-level courses
Best of luck to everyone that has not heard back yet/ RD applicants!

1 Like

D was awarded the Trustee’s Scholarship! She was so happy when she told me. It helps bring her tuition down to the lowest cost of her OOS schools, so we are very happy and thankful as well!

1 Like

Hi Guys!! My portal just updated and I got in!! Thanks for all votes of confidence the past few weeks! I really appreciate it!

6 Likes

still waiting. EA and OOS

it’ll come soon!! they only have around a week to release decisions

1 Like

We also received the trustee scholarship of $12K for OOS plus a Stafford Unsubsidized loan of 5,500. Does anyone know why that was incorporated? Doesn’t this mean that they give you the money and you pay it back right away? Also, is the Trustee scholarship for one year or is it for 4-years? I didn’t pay attention too closely and will have to look again.

This is the first school that provided the breakdown of the costs - all other schools have not and I have tried to search through to find all the costs (many hidden ones too) to give a full comparative view of costs.

Congratulations to all and Best wishes to those still waiting. Patience is hard!

Same 4 year award for my daughter this morning - very pleased and also OOS. The Stafford loan does not have to be accepted, you do pay it back starting after graduation. The federal gov’t pays the interest while still in school.

The Trustee scholarship is $12K a year for 4 years. $6k a semester.

D was offered Honors College yesterday!!!

1 Like

where did you find out about scholarships? was it in the portal or acceptance letter?

They said I qualified for a scholarship in the acceptance letter, and I got an email with the amount a few days later.

We just got the email explaining it. I like the way they outline the costs on the portal.

That was nice, although I wish they had had a net cost (maybe I missed it?) It was easy enough to plug into a calculator though!

It definitely would be nice to have a net cost just so you feel like you aren’t missing something

1 Like

wondering if anyone can let me know whether they think I will get in or not!

applied for pyschology
93.525 weighted gpa (4.0)
2 AP, 2 honors
soccer captain, nhs, 300+ community service hours, leadership positions
strong letters of rec
did not submit test scores

i got in ea and my stats and extra curriculars were not as good. i did have all honors and 3 aps but that shouldn’t make big difference

Thank you! I couldn’t take AP and honors for 2 years for medical reasons which was explained. Hope i get in!

Anyone hear about Merit scholarship yet?

Our son’s merit scholarship was included in his admissions letter.

1 Like

So, did you eventually receive an acceptance letter? UNH seems to prefer the old fashioned way - a letter in the mail that brings along the anticipation and excitement (or disappointment).
Do they include a fold-out UNH 2025 acceptance banner?
My son was accepted today, I guess we will know soon.