UNH Class of 2025 Early Action

That’s a great news! We will be glad if she get a scholarship. Thanks!

2 Likes

Good to know about the snail mail Honors notification! I was hoping D21 would get into the Honors program with her credentials, so maybe she has but we just haven’t received the notification yet. I didn’t go to the mailbox yesterday and will make sure I go pick up our post today. Fingers crossed.

Edited to add - she got a letter in the mail today. I think it is the Honors notification (don’t know what else it could be at this point). She isn’t home today so I have to wait until this evening to find out.

Edited again - she got an invite for Honors! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How long does the ready for review process take? My son’s status changed yesterday.

Mine has been “complete - ready for review” since November 2nd. I believe the process is more random since some people heard back sooner than the other regardless of submitting date.

My daughters also. From around the same time.

My son too. Complete ready for review 11/2

@NHMomof2025 - holy cow you were right! Even as an OOS applicant, my kid got a $4k per year scholarship. That is quite small :wink:

Yikes! I am so sorry! My son still has not heard what his Merit will be so can’t even compare! UNH has always been terrible. My niece last year applied, instate, #4 in her class, honor student, very involved etc. and was only given $4 or 6k!

Applied October 18 and portal still says complete-ready for review

My D applied for nursing EA 10/30. No word yet.

Congratulations to her! Could you share her stats?

Sure, 3.97UW/5.03W (something around there), with 4 years of lab research and science fairs/awards etc. related to her research, robotics lead coder etc. No SAT/ACT due to covid.

Jumping in- D21 is also waiting. Everything was in and complete Oct.26.

Just checked D’s portal and saw “admit” - no email sent. No word on honors. Her application was complete 10/26.

Did it just change to “ admit” today?

Changed to “admit” from “under review” sometime between yesterday morning and this morning.

1 Like

Thank you. My daughters has said “ complete- ready for review” since the end of October. We keep checking but it hasn’t changed

DS’s has also said same thing since mid October. Anxiously waiting here…

For D21, she got the “admit,” then an email a few days later letting her know about the scholarship, then a snail mail letter a few days after that inviting her to the Honors College.

Congrats to your daughter!

1 Like

Can those who received merit say how they received notification. Son received acceptance letter on 12/4 stating he was getting merit, received letter in mail saying he got into honors college last week, but still has not heard what his merit award is. Not sure if we should be looking in portal and if so where, or if it comes as an email or letter? Thanks!