UNH Class of 2025 Early Action

I think it is sent through email. Have him check his Spam folder.

1 Like

The sequence of notification for my daughter was:

1. Found out she was admitted via UNH portal - Dec. 3rd.
  2. Received real letter stating she was admitted with merit - Dec. 5th.
  3. Received email outlining her merit award - Dec. 8th.
  4. Received real letter stating she was admitted into honors program - Dec. 11th.
  5. Received “congratulations from Wildcat family” email - Dec. 11th.
    I agree with jeneric, have you son go through spam and his inbox carefully to ensure he didn’t miss it. With all the emails the students are receiving it’s easy to overlook a single email.
2 Likes

Thanks! We found his admission counselor and he sent an email as we did not see anything in his SPAM folder. Hopefully they will be able to forward the email to us. As he has had all the other steps you mention above with the exception of his merit email.

That was the sequence for my daughter too.

I’ve seen some discussion about merit scholarships at UNH. Below is a link to the merit scholarships offered by UNH.

Depending on your child’s academics, they may receive invitations to apply for other merit based scholarships. The time tables are different for the scholarships.

Finally received his merit scholarship and we our completely speechless. UNH is always been pretty awful with money and based on what my niece received last year, who was top of her class, we weren’t expecting much. I am so impressed with my son as he has been awarded the Trustee scholarship. It has been such a great week for him already and it’s only Tuesday! Found out about Univ of Tenn last night and find out about Univ of SC today. Good luck to all still waiting for decisions and thank you for letting this Mom be able to brag a bit.

6 Likes

Congratulations!!! Sounds like celebrations in your house tonight!

1 Like

i have not heard anything back from them yet. should i be nervous? they received my sat scores around 5 days ago and it still says my application is under review

I don’t think so. Does your application say under review or complete- ready for review? Mine has said complete- ready for review since November 17th or 18th.

complete ready for review. and same here - its been saying that for a while

Yeah I think it just means they haven’t reviewed ours yet. Has there been any data about the number of EA apps this year?

i haven’t seen anything yet. all i know is the number of students from my school that has applied which is 34 students

1 Like

Son’s portal just changed today to “Admit.” We are very excited here!

5 Likes

My sons has said under review since Oct. 16th so hopefully that doesn’t mean anything either.

2 Likes

where exactly in the portal was that? was it in the table of information under application summary?

Yes, it’s in the table in the application summary. Next to Application status it says Decision Made and under that next to Deciosn it says Admit.

1 Like

DS just got in! So exciting as this was his first acceptance.

4 Likes

Congrats! Are you less “anxious” now? Haha.

2 Likes

i still haven’t heard back yet…should i be worried?

My daughter hasn’t either. She applied in October.