UNH Class of 2025 Early Action

Daughter still hasn’t heard from UNH for nursing. I know it can take longer for nursing program, but does anyone know how they determine how the applications are reviewed? She applied Nov. 1.

1 Like

No idea how they review but D’s account said it was completed on October 26th.

We are still waiting on nursing, also. My D emailed her admissions counselor last week and he told her ‘mid January’. So hard to wait!

1 Like

My daughter applied for nursing also. She got a letter in mail that she needs to send her semester 1 grades in before they can give her a decision. I think the letter said something like “ before we can offer you admission we need more information in comparison to the applicant pool”. Lol.

1 Like

My D just checked her portal. Admitted to nursing!! Like others said, no email, no confetti. Just the change on the checklist from ‘under review’ to ’ decision made’ and ‘admit’. Maybe the fanfare comes later…

4 Likes

My D’s counselor sent her first quarter grades in around Thanksgiving. Don’t lose hope!

That’s great!!! Congrats! Waiting is awful… do you mind me asking her grades (roughly)?

My daughters were sent about the same time, maybe a week before.

No test scores sent (she couldn’t sit for an exam due to Covid)
4.32 weighted GPA
Top 15% of class
5 APs
5 Dual Credit
Lots of Honors/Accelerated
School and outside orchestras
Lots of activities and sports
worked in a medical practice for the past 2 years

i still haven’t heard back…getting nervous!!

1 Like

DS applied in October and was just admitted yesterday, so don’t worry. No email, just an update in the portal. They are making decisions through the end of January for EA. Good luck!

2 Likes

Does anyone else still have review pending on their portal (applied EA late october)?

1 Like

Thank you for the reassurance!

1 Like

yup!!

1 Like

I am very excited- I received the Trustee’s Scholarship! I’m wondering if I could still get Honors- I got the scholarship email 2 days ago. Either way, very excited and UNH is definitely a top contender!

1 Like

YES! No fanfare is right!
On a whim, I checked the portal this morning and it says Admit to COLSA for Biochemistry! I didn’t see anything on the portal about scholarship eligibility. Do people see this under Financial Aid?

We received the letter in the mail saying we have to wait another 10 days to learn about her scholarships.

Anyone else thinks that this is the most convoluted process? I thought logging in to the portal was like Fort Knox to learn she’s admitted, only to wait to get a letter to say she’s admitted and wait even longer for scholarship information. With OOS tuition, the scholarship can make or break a person’s decision to attend.

I got my acceptance letter in the mail saying that I got qualified for a scholarship, and then an email a few days later giving the details.

Has anyone been accepted into OT yet? My daughter applied EA and hasn’t heard anything.

Congrats! How much is the Trustee’s Scholarship? We received a letter saying my D earned a merit scholarship but are waiting for the amount…

Hi, it was $12,000 for out of state. It took several days for me to get the email— I think I got the letter on a Thursday and the email the following Tuesday. Good luck!

1 Like