Universities with First Year Engineering Programs

And they’re immediately adjacent to Babson (2350 undergrads). You can literally walk from one campus onto the other without crossing a street. Combined they have about 2700 students and Babson has another 1000 grad students on campus. Olin is not so isolated as it might appear at first glance. Both colleges have cross registration with Wellesley (2500), which is just across town. The 3 colleges have a combined enrollment similar to that of the Claremont colleges undergrad.

1 Like

I think that the Olin campus is actually carved out of a corner or Babson property. Very handy for shared facilities, though I’m not sure how often Olin students head over to Babson. I think my son may have participated in a joint music group. Wellesley is a mile or two away (with a shuttle bus back when son was there).
https://www.bow3colleges.org/

We visited Pomona and Harvey Mudd (in Claremont consortium with a few others schools). To me it had much more of an integrated feel, almost like “schools” within a medium sized university. Mudd of course had a more geeky feel than the other areas.

2 Likes