<p>New York University<br>
Boston University
University of California, San Diego
University of Miami
Purdue University<br>
University of Nottingham
University of Toronto
University of Leeds</p>

<p>i will probably get a predicted of 32 and thats low,also if u cud suggest me some universities.
also i have just visited the NYU and attended the summer program for boston university.</p>

<p>Since IB test scores are released after the admissions cycle for US colleges, admissions are not based on test scores. Check the College Admissions section, and the individual boards for the various colleges for more information.</p>

<p>i wanna know how good i have a chance with that many points and how much would each university approximately want</p>

<p>Constntine, what Mom2M means is that IB scores are irrelevant for American universities, and we can’t give you any information based off of them.</p>

<p>so that means they will just look at my SAT and my other achievements?</p>

<p>Are you an international or attending an international secondary school that does not follow a US gpa system? If yes, then US universities and Canadian will use your IB predicted scores for considering your application. Your secondary system determines how your application is evaluated.</p>

<p>yeah I am an international student, and i only get my IB scores,and that is what i wanna know,how many points approximately would each university be satisfied with</p>

<p>For the US, they will also consider your first 2 years of secondary school. Did you take O-levels or IGCSE? Majority of As and some Bs will be expected. For the IB, most US schools will convert the IB predicted scores as:
7 = A*/+
6=A
5 = B/ B+
4= C+/B-
3= C/ C-</p>

<p>Your mark per course will matter. There are many ways to add up to 32 points. Is the 32 with Tok/EE included?</p>

<p>In general, 32 points would put you into consideration for your US schools with the following caveats:
NYU = ok except for Tisch and Stern; still a reach for CAS
BU/ UM/ UCSD = match
Purdue = not for engineering unless Math HL/ Physics/ Chem HL @ 6</p>

<p>Canadian/ UK schools post clear entry requirements by IB points and course. You should check each school for your course.</p>

<p>thanx alot! and btw m looking for business and economics courses,and i wanted NYU stern but the other three are also good and i have also attended the BU summer challenge so they should give me some preference,i mainly wanna go to BU,do u think i can make it my 32 includes TOK/EE and i may get more than 32 but i take 32 for now.i did not do IGCSE,i did an indian board they rank us out of a 100%.</p>