University Day

<p>I am going to the University DAy on february 20th. Anyone else on here going? and to someone who has already been to one how informative are they?</p>

<p>Thanks, and roll tide roll, tomorrow will be a huge day, better be watchin!!!</p>

<p>Jetsfan…</p>

<p>Since you’re a senior, I don’t think you’re going to like going to a Feb UDays. The UDays at the beginning of the school year are geared towards juniors who haven’t applied to the school yet. They will be going thru next fall’s app process and scholarships and such. </p>

<p>I know you’re going to be in the area anyway around that time, so can you visit another day and do a tour and such? I don’t think Bama schedules regular campus tours on UDays. </p>

<p>UDays and CSDay do NOT include a regular full campus tour…just a brief walk across the Quad, which will only show you a small portion of campus.</p>

<p>If you still want to go to the Feb UDay, then you may want to tweak the day’s schedule and skip the parts that deal with the app process, scholarships, and such since those won’t apply to you. The scholarship process that they’ll be talking about will be for NEXT year’s seniors as the deadline for this year was Dec 1st. During those times you could do something else on campus.</p>

<p>Ok, well I signed up for a tour for the next day.</p>

<p>Good. </p>

<p>I think you’d be bored listening to a bunch of application information and such. lol</p>

<p>What is your likely major?</p>

<p>Finance most likley</p>