University Delaware Class of 2027 Official Thread

Normally a few minutes after 5 pm on Fridays.

1 Like

Our status still the same. Anyone else? Hopefully you were lucky to get the good news.

just found out - accepted! School of Business. Good luck to all those still waiting.
application filed on 10/26.

6 Likes

Accepted to engineering! Applied 10/13 but didn’t finish SRAR until 10/31.

Honors decision forthcoming – honors website says by Feb 15 for EA applicants, and early April for RD.

Notices for “scholarship and aid awards starting in the new year.”

1 Like

Still waiting

My daughter saw the happy Blue Hens in her portal tonight. She is CS. she applied 10/23. Her application was completed 10/30.
Stats:
GPA 4.3 (weighted)
I don’t know her unweighted but she has mostly A’s
SATs E 710 M740

She also awaits Honors College decision

4 Likes

Congratulations to all of you!

2 Likes

We are still “awaiting decision” as well :frowning:

No decision for us either

UD appears to be taking their time.

3 Likes

Nothing here either. Even if it was a contender we’ve lost interest over how long this is taking with no communications from them at all

Has anyone gotten in undecided ?

2 Likes

We’re waiting for a reply from Delaware too. My older son is a 2022 graduate and just loved the school. I’m hoping my younger son considers attending too. First we need the acceptance, though.

Congratulations! My daughter did as well in business but haven’t heard about financial aid yet

This is interesting to me. Another school my daughter applied to EA doesn’t give decisions until February. Another has rolling admission but they say 8 weeks after the application is complete. I’m very happy that we got the decision from Delaware this week, but I know that they get a ton of applications to get through and we’re not bitter that it took a while.

1 Like

My honors college decision came out yesterday! I applied EA on October 26th to the school of business and received my admission decision on November 18th!

3 Likes

Congrats! We are waiting for honors decision as well. Would you mind sharing your major and stats? Thank you

1 Like

My D applied mid October and the admissions office said EA decisions by mid January but she got accepted Friday! (12/16) Glad we didn’t have to wait! And they said merit etc notifications will come out after the new year. Good luck to all!

2 Likes

It seems like honors decisions (at least for those getting accepted to honors) are trending at 4 weeks after admission from what my son has seen on the student social media channels. That would make my son’s decision this week. Fingers crossed!! Getting into the honors program would probably make Delaware one of his top picks.

3 Likes

International Business Studies and 4.44 w gpa (school doesn’t do uw but would be around 3.95), 1430 sat, 9 APs, and I live in the UD area and my school is a feeder for UD too.

2 Likes

In regards to Honors decisions, did people receive an email or do you just need to look in the portal?

If in the portal, where?

Acceptance received in early November so we should have heard by now if the 4 week period is true.