University Delaware Class of 2027 Official Thread

Yes his scores were submitted and he’s a criminal justice major (although he might change that through the portal, not sure yet)

Does major typically affect merit?

1 Like

Have you run UDel’s NPC:

I don’t know how accurate it is but they do estimate merit

1 Like

Did anyone received acceptance today?

Based on prior activity, decisions are dropped at or around 5 pm on Fridays.

1 Like

Did anyone get an email that their application is complete and under review? Mine applied early September.

2 Likes

Our son just got his acceptance! We applied on October 19. He was accepted into the Alfred Lerner school of business and economics. We are very excited. Good luck to everyone!

5 Likes

Congratulations! would you mind posting the stats? Thank you!

Son got in too for comp sci. OOS, 4.0 uw GPA, 1400 SAT

When do they send merit info?

My son got the email that his application is complete and under review. I assume that means no answer today — but would be good to know if anyone else gets this and their “My Blue Hen” updates with a decision today.

We got this same email today but the portal has her application completed and awaiting decision since 10/19.

My son got the same but his application has been complete in his portal since 9/18 so not sure why he got an email today.

Yes we got this same email and applied on 10/14.

Same, he’s had an email that his application was in since 10/9….his guidance counselor submitted everything else on 10/26. Everything has been in for a while now and his portal has continually indicated “awaiting decision”. Sons stats are relatively high, essays good, his letters of recommendation should be good. Who knows??

Last year we got merit offer in early January.

1 Like

Daughter was just accepted to College of Ed and Human Development for Human Relations Admin.

Applied: 9/26 early action
OOS PA
GPA: 4.1 weighted
SAT: 1290
5 AP, 2 DE, 13 honors, lots of honor societies and clubs

We are so excited!!

1 Like

We got that same email today.

Did you get any type of email prior that your application was under review?

We never did

1 Like

Daughter was accepted to College of Health Sciences test optional

Applied: 9/25 early action
OOS CT
GPA: 4.42 weighted
4 AP, 2 DE, 13 honors, 2 sports varsity captain.

1 Like

Congrats! Did you receive an email recently from then that said your application is complete?

1 Like