University Fellows Experience Semi-Finalists

<p>bamabuddy - I’m confused by what you say about offering Black Belt Action this year - can you clarify if Black Belt Action is now open to any incoming student, or only Uni Fellow students? (In the past it was only incoming Frosh/Soph students accepted into UE.) What if a student is a UFE interviewee (but not ultimately picked) - would those students be allowed to participate in Black Belt Action?</p>

<p>I’m very happy to have found this forum, the information here has been great, thanks to the community!
My D seems to be handling waiting for the letter better than her Mom and I! We are in MI, maybe Monday will be the day the UFE letter comes.</p>

<p>"Black Belt Action! "</p>

<p>Yes, please provide more info. We need to make a post about all the pre-WOW activities like AA, OA, and anything else. I know that there’s that new thing for non-Honors as well ( I think it started last Fall). </p>

<p>Here is last years description of AA, OA and Black Belt Action (BA):</p>

<p><a href=“Honors Action – honors.ua.edu | The University of Alabama”>http://honors.ua.edu/honors-action&lt;/a&gt; </p>

<p>I am incredibly confused. @happykidsmom mentioned that all interviews were scheduled for the 23rd. The schedule of events attached to my letter has the weekend occurring on Friday, February 21 and Saturday, February 22. Can someone please clear this up?</p>

<p>It can be confusing when old threads are revived. Happykidsmom was referring to the 2013 dates.</p>

<p>It is better to start a new thread and just reference the old thread. Otherwise, it can get really confusing.</p>

<p>Ughhh, nothing from Alabama in the mail today! Did get an email today that my daughter has moved on to the state level for Elks Most Valuable Student scholarship consideration!</p>